2018 CONFERENCE AT
OCTOBER 7 - 9, 2018 | GLASSBORO, NEW JERSEY
concurrent & plenary sessions
AACSB Update: 2018 MAACBA Annual Conference
- Stephanie Bryant, Executive Vice President and Chief Accreditation Officer AACSB International
- Moderator: Michael W. Klein, interim executive director of the of the William J. Hughes Center for Public Policy at Stockton University
- President Ali Houshmand, Rowan University
- President Kim Schatzel, Towson University
- President Clifton M. Smart, Missouri State University
- President Julie Wollman, Widener University
10 Hard Won Lessons from Launching an Online MBA
- Mike Ciocco, Director of Rowan Online
- Janet Duck, Faculty Director of Penn State's Online MBA
- Elizabeth Rosini, Associate Dean for Graduate and Continuing Education, Feliciano School of Business •
- Dr. David M. Setley, Eugene C. Fish Endowed Professor of Business Director, Master of Business Administration, Lebanon Valley College
- Gregory J. Tanzola, Instructor, Saint Joseph’s University
- Facilitator: Miles Davis, President, Linfield College
- Oscar Holmes IV, Assistant Professor of Management, Rutgers University
- Jerome Williams, Provost Rutgers University
Susan Lehrman, Ph.D.
2018 MAACBA Campus Host
Dean, Rohrer College of Business
A Welcome message from the 2018 campus hosT, Susan Lehrman
The Rohrer College of Business is pleased to host the 2018 MAACBA conference, and to introduce you to our wonderful new home, Business Hall.
The building features classrooms located in close proximity to faculty offices, student services, collaboration rooms and informal spaces for spontaneous interaction. It also houses two centers of excellence — a business accelerator and the Rohrer Center for Professional Development. We will open the third this coming year: the Center for Responsible Leadership.
Business leaders are flocking to Business Hall to collaborate with RCB students, hire them as interns, serve as mentors and share their talents and their big ideas for the betterment of our region.
Forgive me if I gush, but as you can see, our new home has been a game changer. We look forward to giving you the grand tour, and to learning about what’s going on in your institutions, on October 7, 8, and 9 of 2018.
special thanks to our 2018 sponsors
The annual MAACBA conference presents a wonderful opportunity for your organization to gain visibility with an audience that will benefit from and value your participation.